Accounts Officers primary duties include: Managing finances, financial planning, and keeping of financial accounts. As such, account reconciliations of challenging and difficult accounts, inventory, preparing estimates for new products,. An MBA Degree, bachelors degree or HND at least is needed for typical positions of an Accounts Officer
P.O.Box -111, Wa, UWR, Ghana
Smart Accounts Officer who is experienced at managing finances and keeping programme accounts up to date. Exceptionally skilled at preparing inventory, making financial and cost estimation. Adept at monitoring accounts payable activity, assisting in monitoring an aging report and developing comprehensive reports to assist managemen. Highly proficient with computer software, such as MS Office and Tally.
Accounts Officer, Sungnuma & Associates, Wa – Ghana, 2015 – date
- Maintained account records in line with audit standards.
- Prepared monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for the company
- Ensured clear linkages between the books of accounts and financial statements
- Coordinated building and maintenance issues for general repair
- Advice management and clients on Tax laws and
Accounts Assistant, Doglaara Agency, Jirapa, Jan. 2013 – June 2015
- Assisted the accounts unit with data entry.
- Processed and recorded transactions
- Prepared, update and submit reports timely.
- Engaged in filing, data entry, phone calls and email.
- Reviewed financial documents, purchases orders, vouchers, and invoices
Book Keeping Officer, Kaka Ltd, Tamale – Ghana, 200-2015
- Verified, allocated, and posted transactions.
- Balanced accounts and reconciled entries.
- Maintained general ledger by transferring entries.
- Maintained historical records by filing documents.
Profit & loss
Month end closing
Year end audit
BSc. Accounting/Commerce, Example University, Wa, 2012